本服務條款（以下稱「本條款」) 是您使用旋轉拍賣（定義如下）所提供之網站、手機應用程式及服務（以下統稱「本服務」）應遵循之規範。These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the websites, mobile applications and services (collectively, the “Services”) provided by Carousell (as defined below).
一般條款 1. General
本條款適用於本服務所有使用者，包括但不限於賣家、買家、零售商，或內容、資訊及其他素材的提供者。如果您代表企業實體簽訂本條款，除非上下文另有約定，本條款所稱之「您」係指您所代表使用本服務的企業實體。本條款存在於您與Ticketbuynow有限公司（以下稱「Ticketbuynow」）之間，或您與本服務特定項目的其他服務供應商之間。您同意無論您以何種方式使用本服務，包括但不限於造訪或瀏覽本服務，皆應遵守並受本條款及本條款所提及且/或有超鏈結之其他補充或附加條款、條件、規範、政策、守則、規則和收費標準所規範。These Terms apply to all users of the Services, including without limitation users who are sellers, buyers, merchants, or contributors of content, information and other materials. If you are entering into this agreement for and on behalf of a business entity, and the term “you” in this agreement shall mean the business entity on whose behalf you are using the Services, unless the context does not permit. These Terms are between you and Ticketbuynow Ltd. (“Ticketbuynow”) or between you and any different service provider identified for a particular Service. By using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Services, you agree to observe and be bound by these Terms and the supplemental or additional terms and conditions, regulations, policies, guidelines, rules and fee standards referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
Ticketbuynow有權隨時變更或修改本條款。如您於本條款變更或修改公布後仍持續使用本服務，視為您已同意本條款之變更及修改。Ticketbuynow reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended and modified Terms by your continued use of the Services following the date on which the amended and modified Terms are posted here or otherwise made available to you.
使用本服務 2. Use of the Services
- 上傳任何違反或侵害任何人名譽、隱私、著作權、商標權或任何其他智慧財產權之內容（定義如下）。Upload any Content (as defined below) that violates or infringes another party’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property right;
- 複製、反組譯、逆向工程、拆卸、意圖推導程式碼、破譯、阻礙或破壞本服務的完整性或性能。Copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, interfere with, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Services;
- 對本服務為任何修改、改寫、改進、提升、翻譯或作成衍生著作。Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Services;
- 相關您存取或使用本服務之行為違反任何現行法、規定或規則。Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Services;
- 使用本服務以違反或規避任何處罰或禁令。Use the Services in violation of or to circumvent any sanctions or embargo;
帳號 3. Account
您必須擁有Ticketbuynow之帳號（以下稱「帳號」）以使用本服務的某些部分。當您註冊一個帳戶，您同意：You would need to have an account with Ticketbuynow (“Account”) in order to use some parts of the Services. When you create an Account, you represent and warrant that:
- 如您為個人，您至少應滿20歲。If you are an individual, you are at least 20 years of age.
- 如您代表公司、組織或任何其他法人（以下稱「法人主體」），您有權代表法人主體接受本條款。If you are representing a company, organisation or any other legal entity (“Entity”), you have authority to bind the Entity to these Terms.
- 您依所適用法律具有簽署及履行合約之能力。You are capable of entering into and performing legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- 所有您提供之資訊皆應為正確、最新、真實及完整的。All information which you provide is accurate, up to date, truthful and complete.
如您未滿20歲，您僅得於獲得需對您的行為負責之人，即您的父親或母親或法定監護人之同意，且在其監督下使用本服務。If you are under 20 years of age, you may only use the Services with the consent of and under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian who shall be responsible for all your activities.
內容 4. Content
本服務允許使用者刊登物品資訊及分享內容，例如照片、影片、意見、資料、文檔、鏈結及其他資訊（以下簡稱「內容」)。The Services allow users to create listings and share content, such as photos, videos, comments, data, text, links and other information (“Content”).
您理解並承諾您應自行對您透過本服務所刊登或分享之內容負責，任何您因該等內容而遭受之損失或損害亦應由您自行承擔。You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the Content which you post or share on or through the Services and any loss or damage which you sustain as result of such Content is solely your responsibility.
您認知並瞭解Ticketbuynow不會事前審查使用者上傳之內容。Ticketbuynow有權（但非其義務）依其裁量拒絕、刪除或搬移任何於本服務上之內容，且毋須負擔退款責任或義務。不受前述所限，Ticketbuynow有權於任何以下情形移除內容：You acknowledge that Ticketbuynow does not pre-screen Content uploaded by users. Ticketbuynow shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available on the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Ticketbuynow shall have the right to remove Content, without liability or the obligation to offer a refund, in any of the following events:
- 如內容違反本條款。If the Content is in breach of these Terms;
- 如Ticketbuynow收到相關內容涉及侵權的指控或通知。If Ticketbuynow has received a complaint or notice of infringement in respect of the Content; or
- 如內容令人感到不愉快。If the Content is otherwise objectionable.
Ticketbuynow亦得為保護本服務或使用者，或執行本條款，封鎖本服務之內容或透過本服務傳遞之內容及訊息（包含但不限於評價、刊登、訊息及/或聊天訊息）。Ticketbuynow may also block Content and the delivery of a communication (including, without limitation, feedback, postings, messages and/or chats) to or from the Services as part of efforts to protect the Services or users, or to otherwise enforce these Terms.
Ticketbuynow上的買賣 5. Selling and Buying on Ticketbuynow
使用本服務刊登銷售物品、張貼職缺訊息及/或提供服務（視情況適用），您同意遵守以下規範：In using the Services to create a listing and offer an item for sale, post a job opening and/or offer a service (as the case may be), you agree to comply with the following:
- 您必須就各件刊登物品提供公正、正確且完整之描述，包含物品的價格。You must provide a fair, accurate and complete description of each item, including your price for the item;
- 每件物品、職缺訊息及/或服務，必須有其各自的物品資訊。 Each item, job opening and/or offer of services must have its own listing;
- 您刊登的物品資訊得僅包含文字、描述、圖形、圖片及其他相關物品之內容，且刊登資訊中包含的所有內容均必須為真實、完整、正確者，不得有任何引人錯誤之資訊。Your listing for an item may only include text, descriptions, graphics, images and other content relevant to the item. All Content contained in a listing must be true, complete, accurate and not misleading in any manner whatsoever.
- 所有的物品應被列於適當的分類。所有職缺資訊均應符合所有相關法律、法規、指引或政策，以及相關主管機關發布的任何公告、指引及/或政策。如果您刊登的職缺資訊中必須包含一個特定屬性（下稱「特定屬性」），而特定屬性可能被認為具有歧視性，您必須確保特定屬性對於該則刊登職缺是合理的要求。您必須在刊登職缺資訊中提供要求特定屬性的理由。All items, job opening and/or offer of services must be listed in the appropriate category. All jobs listings must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines or policies and any notices, guidelines and/or policies issued by the relevant authority.Where a specific attribute (“Specific Attribute”) in your job listing has to be included and where the Special Attribute may be viewed as discriminatory, you shall ensure that the Specific Attribute is a reasonable requirement for the job listed. You must provide the reason for requiring the Specific Attribute in your job listing.
- 在您刊登的職缺資訊中包含的任何連結，都必須導向您的個人或公司網站，不得包含任何第三方網站的連結。Any links included in your listing leads to your personal or corporate website and must not include any links to third party websites.
您確認並同意，Ticketbuynow對自己網站以外的任何網站均無控制權，Ticketbuynow無論如何均毋須對出現在自己網站以外的任何網站上的過期職缺資訊或搜尋引擎檢索到的任何過期職缺資訊，承擔任何責任或義務。You acknowledge and agree that Ticketbuynow has no control over any website other than the Ticketbuynow website and shall not in any event be responsible or held liable for any expired job listing which appears on any website other than the Ticketbuynow website or any expired job listing which is retrieved by any search engine.
在不影響本條款其他部分及Ticketbuynow之政策下，您保證相關您於本服務上架提供或銷售之職缺資訊、服務及/或物品：Without prejudice to the rest of these Terms and Ticketbuynow’s policies, you warrant, in respect of each job opportunity, services and/or item which you offer for sale on the Services (as the case may be), that:
- 您為物品之所有人，物品並非贓物。You are the owner of the item, and the item is not stolen.
- 物品並非仿冒品且並無侵害任何第三人之著作權、專利權、商標權、營業秘密或其他專有權利或智慧財產權。The item is not counterfeit and does not infringe upon any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- 所銷售的物品符合所有適用於該物品之法律及規範。The sale of the item complies with all laws and regulations which apply to that item.
- 物品並非危險、有害或受政府或製造商召回之產品。The item is not dangerous, hazardous or subject to a recall by a government or manufacturer.
- 職缺資訊中所述的所有篩選標準均為明確、客觀且具相關性，不涉及年齡、種族、語言、性別、婚姻狀況及宗教信仰，除非它是一個特定屬性。All selection criteria stated in a job listing are clear, objective and relevant and does not refer to age, race, language, gender, marital status and religion, except where it is a Specific Attribute.
- 任何職缺資訊中的內容，均不侵犯或違反任何相關法律及法規、智慧財產權或第三方專有權利。The Content in any listing does not infringe or violate any applicable laws and regulations, the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of a third party.
- 所有透過本服務所提出要約及承諾皆有拘束力。All offers made and accepted through the Services are binding.
如您為賣家，已接受買家對某件商品之購買要約：If you are a seller who has accepted a buyer’s offer for an item:
- 您同意迅速寄送物品或即時與買家完成交易，除非發生例外情事，例如，買家未能滿足您所列之交易條件（如付款方式），或您無法驗證買家之身份。You agree to ship the item or otherwise complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner unless there is an exceptional circumstance, for instance, if the buyer fails to meet the terms of your listing (such as payment method), or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity.
- 您得收取合理之運費及處理費以負擔包裝及寄送物品之費用。然而，您不得收取過高的運費或以其他方式避免費用。You may charge reasonable shipping and handling fees to cover the costs for packaging and mailing the item. However, you must not charge excessive shipping fees or otherwise avoid fees.
- 您不得於賣出後變更價格，或就物品所在地及價格為不實說明。You may not alter the item's price after a sale, or misrepresent the item's location and price.
如您為買家，所提出購買物品之要約已被賣家接受，您同意儘速付款予賣家，除非發生例外情事，例如，您無法驗證賣家之身份。If you are a buyer whose offer for an item has been accepted by a seller, you agree to make prompt payment to the seller for the item, unless there is an exceptional circumstance, for instance, if you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity.
透過本服務與使用者溝通買賣事宜（以下簡稱「交易」），您可能會取得該使用者之個人資訊，如其電子信箱、電話號碼及郵寄地址。在未取得該使用者事前同意下，您僅得為交易之目的使用該等資訊。 In communicating with a user through the Services for the offering of or acceptance of a job listing and/or services or purchase or sale of an item (each, a “Transaction”), you may obtain personal information of that user, such as their email address, phone number and mailing address. Without obtaining prior permission of the user, you shall use such information solely for the purpose of the Transaction.
儘管有前述規定，因交易僅存在於使用者間，Ticketbuynow並未參與交易，Ticketbuynow無法保證使用者（無論是買家或賣家）會遵守交易內容並完成交易。Notwithstanding the foregoing, as Ticketbuynow is not involved in Transactions which are considered solely between users, Ticketbuynow cannot ensure that a user (whether as a buyer or seller) would follow through and complete a Transaction.
與使用者之爭議 6. Disputes with users
如您與本服務之使用者發生爭議，我們鼓勵您與該使用者聯繫友善地解決紛爭。If you are in dispute with a user of our Services, you are encouraged to contact that user to resolve the situation amicably.
隱私權 7. Privacy
智慧財產 8. Intellectual Property
您認知並同意本服務及與本服務相關之所有著作權、專利權、商標權、營業秘密及其他智慧財產權皆屬Ticketbuynow之財產。此外，您認知並同意本服務的原始碼、目的碼及本服務的格式、目錄、問題、演算法、架構及組織為Ticketbuynow之智慧財產、專有權利及秘密資訊。除本條款有明確授予外，您並未被授予任何智慧財產權，該等權利皆為Ticketbuynow所保留。You acknowledge and agree that the Services and all copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights associated therewith are, and shall remain, the property of Ticketbuynow. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that the source and object code of the Services and the format, directories, queries, algorithms, structure and organization of the Services are the intellectual property and proprietary and confidential information of Ticketbuynow. You are not granted any intellectual property rights in and to the Services not expressly granted in these Terms and such rights are hereby reserved and retained by Ticketbuynow.
本服務得使用或包含受開放源碼及第三方授權條款拘束之第三方軟體（以下簡稱「第三方軟體」）。您認知並同意您使用本服務所使用或包含之第三方軟體時，亦受該開放源碼及第三方授權條款之拘束，包括但不限於，任何適用的認知、授權條款及免責聲明。如本條款與開放源碼或第三方授權條款衝突，關於您使用本服務所涉及相關第三方軟體部分，以開放源碼或第三方授權條款為準。在任何情況下，本服務或其部分不應被視為開放源碼或公開取用的軟體。The Services may utilise or include third party software that is subject to open source and third party licence terms (“Third Party Software”). You acknowledge and agree that your right to use such Third Party Software as part of the Services is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of the open source and third party licenses applicable to such Third Party Software, including, without limitation, any applicable acknowledgements, licence terms and disclaimers contained therein. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the terms of such open source or third party licences, the terms of the open source or third party licences shall prevail with regard to your use of the relevant third party software. In no event shall the Services or components thereof be deemed to be open source or publicly available software.
未經Ticketbuynow事前書面同意，您不得使用Ticketbuynow之商標於任何廣告、宣傳品或以任何其他商業方式使用之，且Ticketbuynow得以任何理由或不附理由撤回其授權。You are not authorised by Ticketbuynowto use Ticketbuynow’s trademarks in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Ticketbuynow, which may be withheld for any or no reason.
通報未獲授權之內容 9. Reporting Unauthorised Content
Ticketbuynow尊重他人之智慧財產權，我們亦期待使用者們尊重他人之智慧財產權。Ticketbuynow respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect the same of our users. If you believe that there has been unauthorised use of your intellectual property rights by a user, please follow the steps provided here to report the same to us.
如反覆出現您涉及侵害智慧財產之指控，Ticketbuynow有權暫停或終止您的帳號及/或您使用本服務之權利。Ticketbuynow reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Services if there are repeat complaints against you of intellectual property infringement.
暫停及終止 10. Suspension and Termination
您得隨時透過您帳號頁面的「設定」功能停用您的帳號。You may deactivate your Account at any time through the “Settings” section of your Account.
Ticketbuynow有權於以下情形，依其裁量為處置且無須擔負任何責任：Ticketbuynow reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, and without liability:
- 如果您違反本條款、本公司準則、任何附加條款及條件與政策，本公司將隨時暫停或終止您的帳戶及/或使用本服務的權限。Suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Services at any time, for any breach of these Terms, our guidelines, any additional terms and conditions and policies.
- 任何時候、出於任何原因暫停或終止您的帳戶和/或使用本服務的權利，且無需提前通知。Suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice.
- 任何時候、出於任何原因、無論是暫時還是永久的更改、修改、暫停或暫停服務的全部或任何部分，且無需提前通知。Change, modify, suspend or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the whole or any part of the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice.
- 基於本公司之內部政策與風控考量，如使用者有任何形式之口頭及/或文字威脅、騷擾任何 Ticketbuynow用戶、員工、代表人及/或其經理人之行為，本公司有權於任何時間停止或暫停或限制您的帳號及/或權限使用本服務。Suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Services at any time, in the event of any act, threats of, verbal and/or written abuse against any Ticketbuynow user, Ticketbuynow employees, representatives and/or office.
您認知並同意如您停用您的帳號或因Ticketbuynow暫停或終止您的帳號，您將失去與您帳號相關之所有資料與內容。您應自行備份您上傳至本服務之內容。You acknowledge and agree that if you deactivate your Account or if we suspend or terminate your Account, you will lose any information associated with your Account, including Content. It is your responsibility to back up the Content which you upload to the Services.
所有本條款給予您之授權及權利將於帳號終止後立即停止。Upon termination, all licenses and rights granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease.